NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on fid sitting

Parrot Lady

I'am so sad :( my friend brought Jake over and left him for a few hours while she went to do some shopping , he was great he is such an awsome layed back bird and he got along with Brandi just fine ,she came back to get him and took him home then called me at 8pm and told me her room mate is going to watch Jake, her room mate was going to go on the trip with her but she decided she since was a little low on funds she would just stay at home and watch Jake , I think it's great for Jake because he will be in his own envirement but I was actually looking forward to watching him for 30days, I even rearranged all the cages and furniture to fit him in , o well it worked out great for Jake and I guess thats all that matters

now I have MSBS :( and hubby says no more birds but I never listen to hubby any way lol , so I may end up with another bird next spring , thinking about a older rehome cag or maybe a Timneh , but by next spring my MSBS might ware off

so thats the update for now

Iam going to try and fight this MBS off as much as I can , I need to take the money I would spend on another bird and upgrade some things for my birds , like DJ could use a bigger cage the cage he has is nice but I know he could use more room to move around especially since I just added a few more toys for him and I know he would love a playtop cage , Kathie at mysafebirdstore has some nice playtop cages :) that way Opey could have his cage , Opey doesn't play on his playtop anyways and Dj's cage is bigger then what Opeys has , another reason is I would like to get Rocky a cover for his cage , I have a thick sheet covering his cage now but it doesn't go all the way around his cage

now thoose are my reasons why I really don't need another bird ,even though MBS is still in the back of my mind lol