NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Contest coming soon!

Talon

Remember the days when we had monthly contests, sometimes in more than one room at a time? Well, we have 2 coming up soon, so get your feathers in place, your camera's charges, and get ready for a new contest to be announced this week!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay....had some back door customizing to do here.

NEW CONTEST!!!!

STARTING TODAY, THIS MINUTE, OUR CONTEST BEGINS! IT IS A XMAS THEMED CONTEST.

PLEASE POST ANY PICTURES YOU WANT OF YOUR FLOCK MEMBER OR MEMBERS. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU ENTER.

Use your imagination, get creative, it can be anything to do with Xmas, cooking, wardrobe, Xmas tree, decorations, presents, Xmas card , etc.

The rules are:

Any type of bird.

It MUST be a member of your flock family at home.

It MUST be X-MAS themed.

ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOSHOP, if it suspected, by my discretion, your entry will be disqualified & deleted.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME, THAT INCLUDES ALL MEMBERS, ALL MODERATORS, ALL SUPER-MODERATORS, AND ALL SUPER-ADMINS. I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.

THE WINNER WILL BE DECIDED BY VOTING VIA POLL.

WE WILL HAVE A FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH & SIXTH PLACE WINNERS AS I EXPECT LOTS OF ENTRIES!

So get those cameras out and get started! Entry deadline is Dec. 31, 2012, 12pm, EST.

THE WINNER'S WILL EARN A NEW TITLE OF

CONTEST WINNER!

DISPLAYED ABOVE THEIR NAME ON THEIR PROFILE & ALL POSTS!

I'm kind of disappointed by the no photoshop part. Can there be a separate category for best photoshop? I understand why you would say no photoshop. Half the two bit computer users out there know how to cut something out and slather it on another photo, but some people can do photo-real work and create beautiful digital art.

watch?v=5rfoJo0EAk8&feature=share&list=UUaFVKtrwkWfbbDqxJ3sq-4w

11254_104919979525515_7183273_n.jpg

157077_10150103622504136_2505069_n.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed by the no photoshop part. Can there be a separate category for best photoshop? I understand why you would say no photoshop. Half the two bit computer users out there know how to cut something out and slather it on another photo, but some people can do photo-real work and create beautiful digital art.

watch?v=5rfoJo0EAk8&feature=share&list=UUaFVKtrwkWfbbDqxJ3sq-4w

11254_104919979525515_7183273_n.jpg

157077_10150103622504136_2505069_n.jpg

I understand, and not to worry, after this contest, we will have a photoshop contest as well. We have done photoshop contests in the past and they are always so much fun! I love what you photoshop experts come up with, can't wait!

Touch ups ad color timing is fine, just don't make your parrot blue!

I don't need to, they do that all on their own! My senegal twice chewed up a wood toy with food coloring over her water dish and turned the water turquoise, she then proceeded to bath in this water resulting in part of her head being died a blueish turquoise color.