NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Piper Goes Woof!

Talon

Tonight, my daughter and I were watching tv, all the birds were in bed, and covered. We leave Piper covered only 3 sides of his cage cause he hates it! He started barking like my little Bichon who is a yippy little bugger. He barked and barked for a very long time, had us both suprised and laughing! That was a first for him!!

Soooo smart! But still hates me.......oh well, I laugh about it, here I wanted a cockatiel so badly, and it doesn't want anything from me but FOOD! And I better share when I eat breakfast, or he yells at me.....lol

You are lucky that Piper is at least mimicing some sounds as Gypsy does not nor does Sunny my conure but Josey makes up for all three of them.

I think in time Piper may come to like you, maybe not like she does Melissa but at least not hiss and growl at you, Gypsy didn't want much to do with me at first either but now she lets me handle her just fine and she likes my hubby almost as much but she prefers to be with me most of the time, give him some more time.