NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

One special thing you and your zon do together

Ray P

With my four birds there is one thing that we do with each to bond that is different than what I do with others.

Out of all my fids Cricket is the one that enjoys our bonding times the most.

She looks forward to our special time that we spend together and so do I. She has this gentle way about her when we bond that is hard to put into words.

She will climb up to my shoulder and as close to my head as she can get, to the point I can feel the pressure of her body leaning against my head.

She will than put her head down to my shoulder for me to scratch. As I scratch her head we talk back and forth for long periods of time. Just a special time between Cricket and me.

Tell me about the special times between you and your zon.

What great thread! I very much look forward to and enjoy reading about the other amazon in this family. :)

Nilah will fly to my shoulder, get as close to my face as she can put her head down on the side of my cheek towards my chin and rub her head against my face as she softly whines and hums.....stops me dead in my tracks every time for those special cuddles. I am never too busy to miss those times with her.

when I'am home at night and not at work I usually spend a good 30 to 45 minutes with Rocky before his bedtime , just me and Rocky , most of the time he just likes to sit and my shoulder close to my neck and grind his beak but then sometimes he likes to lay on his back and get his tummy rubbed and get a good scratching I guess it depends on what mood he is in