NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A zon and a grey getting into trouble

Ray P

LOL. Jake can't be bothered waiting. He'll be naughty while I am sitting less than a foot from him. Miss Isabelle the Quaker is naughty in front of me too. She has been sent into her house because of it. She won't leave poor Jake alone and he needs a break from her antics.

Yes, they are like people that way. My preference is stuff that isn't good for me either! When I'm trying to get Timber to eat or at least try something by eating it in front of him, I don't always succeed in looking like I like it I guess. He cocks his head and looks at me and I swear he's saying "yeah, right!"

Brutus, the grey uses my presence as an excuse to try mischievous activities, otherwise he chills for the most part. I think he is showing off when I am there. Wingy, aren't quakers a handful? 100 grams of attitude!

Isabelle is an only so she is used to everyones undivided attention and she is fully flighted. She just isn't here long enough to teach her the rules. I can't seem to get it through her little head that Jakes cage is off limits and not to take food from him. He has been very good and very patient but he needs to be able to call the things on/in his house and what he's eating his own. They are both used to being out when ever their humans are home so it has been a challenge.

Yes, they are like people that way. My preference is stuff that isn't good for me either! When I'm trying to get Timber to eat or at least try something by eating it in front of him, I don't always succeed in looking like I like it I guess. He cocks his head and looks at me and I swear he's saying "yeah, right!"

I know that look !!