NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

We have a DATE!!!!!!!

Ronda477

I'm sooo excited and I just can't hide it lol. Ok we got a date for pickup! It's going to be Oct. 20th. Heart as Wendy (the breeder) calls her will be coming home! I think we are going to name her Sugar. She's gonna be mommies little sweets lol. My kids hate that lol. I do that to them too. But she will be 23 weeks old. She is actually ready right now, but we don't have her 100% paid till next week and than there aren't any flights coming in so we had to wait till the 20th. I can't wait!!! It's weird, I have been dreaming about her every day! I can't wait till she arrives! Oh the wait is painful! Here is a new pic of her. Wendy just sent it to me lastnight.

Heart_10_1_2007_11_51_52_AM.JPG

Heart_10_1_2007_11_51_52_AM.JPG

How sweet she is, and the babies are so adorable with their dark eyes. I know the wait can be unbearable but the 20th will be here before you know it, just hang in there. Thanks for sharing this picture of her with us and I like the name and it fits her to a T.:)

Many congrats!! Now you have the fun task of getting your house ready, buying different types of foods, toys, etc.!! We had such a blast doing all that! Even now I get excited about going into the pet store and scoping out all the new toys!!

If you haven't already, definitely go through some of the posts related to toys (there are some that are unsafe), teflon, healthy foods and wellness checks. There is a ton of good information on here that will ease your anxiety a bit!!! Good luck and feel free to ask any questions!

Yes thank you! We already have a Quaker so we aren't 100% new but we unexpectedly got her cause someone we knew didn't want her cause she was abused and he didn't want to take the time with her. But there isn't anything like getting a little baby and bringing it home!! And to know it's a GIRL!!! How cool. We don't have to guess what she/he is! We are still doing that with our Quaker lol. We just have one toy so far, we still have to get a few and the cage we are still in the process of getting. Time is caving in on us we better get a move on! I'm sooo glad all of you understand the excitement! My husband and kids look at me like I'm crazy lol.