NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hay Jay

Ray P

Hay Jay. Between you and me we have to spice up the Amazon room. Its been a little slow and Cricket does not like that. She wants some action.

Lets get our zoner friends off dead center. You know our zons are always on the move and looking for trouble.

I know they are not on vacation, and if they are, they are still getting into something.

What is the biggest thing our zons have destroyed beside our ego ????

There has to be a good story here some place.

Edited by Ray P

:)Right now, Salsa seems to have a affinity to my neck, since my hair is gone.lol

Ok Ray, Janet, Members, post a photo here of the most outrages damage your Zon has done!!!!! It can be funny or sad, add a story.;)

I am checking because I have to make sure I don`t give Cricket credit for Corkys Work.

The two of them will sometimes double team me and share their creation.

LOL We have the same problem, monkey see monkey do...lol

Well, Louie the zon, is not much of a furniture destroyer BUT he does love the plastic chair plugs in my kitchen chairs. Luckily I have found a supplier of chair plugs on the internet and plan to get a HUGH supply in the near future. Louie loves the human body though, He is now a very confident zon when it comes to humans and flies on the neighbor teens that come over and nibbles their ears and preen their hair if they let him. I have had to replace many a hair tie for the late young lady next door as Louie is a ladies' man/zon. As for me, well he thinks I am very tasty and loves to fly to me and sit on my chest as I am reclining. I am going to have to get myself one of those catcher chest protectors I guess. Louie does love wooden toys and destroys them instantly so I keep a large supply on hand to save the furniture/moldings, I hope.

Oh my! Do I have a story and photo to show you!!!! Nilah pulled a good one on Friday evening, in fact she was quite proud of herself judging from the look on her face!

I am headed off to teach Zumba right now, so I will share tomorrow.....but I will give you all a hint, it ended up costing me $475....:(

oh my! Do i have a story and photo to show you!!!! Nilah pulled a good one on friday evening, in fact she was quite proud of herself judging from the look on her face!

I am headed off to teach zumba right now, so i will share tomorrow.....but i will give you all a hint, it ended up costing me $475....:(

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh-ouch

LOL, Janet, Louie sounds like a handful...typical Zon, through and through! They don't age gracefully...We will be posting pictures of our walls as soon as Maggie finds my battery charger (batteries for the camera are dead). We're also shipping Salsa to you, double your pleasure, double your fun with double your Amazons.

P.S. Sounds like Louie and Salsa, a match made in heaven??LOL

Edited by Spock