NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rocky had a fun day

Parrot Lady

mom took me to the birdstore today my favorite place :) love to hangout their and she bought me a new big toy but of coarse I have to share it with my baby sister Brandi but thats ok it will be half shreded before she gets to it lol and she bought my brother Opey some new pellets because he hardly eats his roudybush any more she bought him the new ones with the pellets and the nutriberries she said for the price he better eat them or he is going to be in big trouble but so far he has ate some , I got to taste some and they are yummy but she told me they are for Opey only darn but she will give in and give me some I bet , I loved all the ladies at the bird store :) and we stopped at Pet Co to on the way back home and I met some more people and they just loved me :) she is trying to socialize me but I tend to like the women more then the men

well thats was my exciteing day Brandi and Opey had to stay home but next time she is takeing Brandi and I will be stuck at home :( o well I have lots of toys to play with and lots of food , mom al;ways makes sure we have good food and plenty of toys , she even put new vet wrap on my java tree today wowweeee

Hhmmm...This is Tango...I went to the outside world once. It was just after I left my other residence and came to this one. I went for a ride and then someone threw a blanket over me while they cut my toe nails. (The indignity of it all). Later that night, one of my toes started bleeding. They tried flour and cornstarch but it didn't work (Duh! I could have told them that) so the old guy picked me up and took me out to the car for my second ride. I sat on her shoulder and held on tight as they ran into the big room with all kinds of stuff in it. I whistled at all the cute chicks while he ran over and grabbed a jar, opened it right there and stuck my toe in it. Well, that worked really good! After that, I got to talk to everyone around and they all liked the way I looked (I could tell). My other flock had kept my wings cut (severely clipped) so I could not fly but they forgot because they were in such a hurry. The best part was the ride home because I got car sick all over Maggie and she really liked it....I could tell. So, I really don't like car rides much...excuse me, can someone hand me a bag please?

Corky here. I love riding. My longest ride we were on the road for a month in our motor home and covered 15 states on that trip.

I have been to a total of 25 states and many of them 5 or 6 times. Cricket also goes with us, but she has been with us for only 3 1/2 years so she don`t have the miles I have ha ha.