NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Welcome to our newest room!

Talon

Welcome to our newest room!

This was actually an idea put together by Luvparrots & myself. We thought it would be fun, since it appears that our flock members are always trying to get to our keyboards. And when not allowed to express themselves here, they insist on pulling all the keys off in their dismay!

The rules are as follows: STRICTLY for birds only! NO ADULTS, NO CHILDREN, NO PARRONTS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN REPLYING TO THEIR POSTS.!!!

The birds in this room have the right to free speech, picture posting of their parronts and/ or them if they desire. It is THEIR room to tell it like it REALLY is in their house. So don’t hold back birdies, time to let the REAL truth about your flock family out in the public forum!

This room was designed & built by us, but it is dedicated in memory to our much loved friend and inspiration…..SPOCK. You will always hold a special place in the heart of the members of Greyforums. Live Long & Prosper

spock.jpg

Hello, Joe here...Salsa is right behind me as usual. You know that Spock is trying to find a computer somewhere and Salsa agrees that he would be the first to thank you all if he could. After all, he is the self-proclaimed King. Salsa is nipping at my tail feathers and wants to have a shot at this so I will write more later. I call for him every day...I hope he hears me...Spock, thanks to these "greyt" people, you will always live long and prosper...

Joe, your brother from a different mother

Ana Grey here. Well it's about time we the grey, (actually the ones this forum is REALLY about) were given a room of our own. Our parronts can be so dense some times. Sheesh!! Salsa, call me. I really need some direction on how to deal with that brute Louie and you seem to be a very put together kind of guy. Spock, where ever you are, I miss your threads, I really do. Live long and prosper.....

Woo Hoo!!!!;) Hola, Salsa here.... do you know what it is like to live with a psychotic Grey and that Aussie, Tango? Not to mention those parronts....boy, it's "Salsa, don't get into the food!", "Salsa, don't bite!", "Salsa, Don't chew the wood/wall/cupboard!", "Salsa, step away from the cords!"....Sheesshhh!:mad: Zon's just want to have fun! :pAt least Spock played "Pluck the tail Feathers" with me.....I miss Spock...I have no one to play with except Jay's neck and Maggie's hair toys. Joe is too stuck up to play and Tango just wants to chase me off her cage and ring her bell. I have to make up my own games...I LOVE those cords....Jay had to make a new cord the other day on Maggie's pot...now it is black and white! :rolleyes:My favorite time of day (besides breakfast, lunch and dinner) is when Maggie cleans. I get to ride around and we all sing and dance together. Even Joe and Tango get into it...Oh, and when Maggie plays Ferris Wheel with Joe on one hand and me on the other and we go in circles...Tango is trying to get on...fine...I will just go and sing for a while...bye...

Hola Ana Grey...there is not much you can do...so sorry...you Greys care...we don't....Joe claps at me and tells me to "Shut up!" and I just talk or sing louder. If it's there, it's mine to enjoy...if Louie is like me, he lives to enjoy. All that matters is us 'Zons. As long as we get attention, we're happy. My biggest problem is acting like my accidents like falling off of a perch while playing upside down was what I wanted to do (I can't show it hurts...ouch!)...Ana Grey, does Louie go into your cage and eat your goodies and play with your toys? If not, I will just have to give him some pointers. The truth is we love you all and we just want to have fun. Don't let Louie get to you and I will pass on what I can to you (To aggravate Louie more...hehehe!)

Salsa, the "Hot Tamale"

Hi Corky here. Oh boy our own room. Can we keep the zons out.

Cricket always wants to be with daddy and she is taking too much time with him.

I wish I could send her back to Florida.

Any way I`m in charge of keeping the dogs off the furniture and beleve me thats a full time job.

I can make Bacon and Cocoa run and hide and that is the fun part of my job. Doesn`t pay much, but its fun

Talk to later.

Okaaayyy! Tango here...to start out with, I am a She and I wear army boots...and I have a sore on my rump and its name is Salsa...Everywhere I turn, there it is, a green feather mop. She is in my cage, she eats my food, she plays with my toys, she rings my bell, she lets me get within an inch of her and then she flies off. When she eats my veggies...that is going tooo far! The jailers say what a wonderful voice she has and what a wonderful singer. She sounds like a cow with someone yanking on her tail. The Jailers talk about getting her a pinata and how cute it would be...you want to see cute, hang her from my cage and I will show you a pinata!

I couldn't do something like that...it's too much fun to chase her around. Even though, when she takes a bath, she looks like wet Kalel....

Hay Tango. Cricket here. Salsa sounds real COOL, My kind of zon. I always make sure I get my fair share of anything that Corky gets.

Corky thinks she is the boss becaus she has been her longed, but I know better. I have to keep her in line. Thats my job.

Uuhh, to keep Salsa in line, I would need a rope! She is a pest...She tried to go in my cage yesterday but I showed her...I won't hurt her but she needs to know who the boss of my cage really is...I had her cornered until Babe stepped in and rescued her...she cried like a woman! Hahaha...

Babe moved my cage yesterday too...and she said she needed a forklift to move it...well, I am a big girl...but she sure did walk funny around the house afterward. If I didn't know better, I would think that she was trying to imitate me...It was not my fault I couldn't resist the wall...Salsa started it and I just improved it. I think Salsa was trying to escape to China...

Whenever Salsa starts yelling, I yell "Shut up!" but does she listen??? NOOO!! She's a green weenie...evil green chicken...

Tango

Hola everybody...Salsa here...Don't listen to that big white Aussie...she loves me and she knows it. After all, I'm sooo lovable, just ask me! I found out something new though and it's a secret...after they moved my home to a new spot, I found out that there is a new 'Zon living in the house too!! Yea, yea I know, can you believe it? :pI only spotted her a few times now when I hang off my outside perch and look at the wall. She is sneaky though but I found her and fought her a few times but she won't come out of the wall....hmmmm...I don't know about this one...:rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

;)I brought this forward to introduce this room to those of you who are not familiar with it, the posts preceding it explains how the room works. All you new and old birds, give it a try. Thanks, Jay

Maggie here, I post under the name of Spock, please enjoy this room, It's for the Birds, [Any birds].

From both of us again, we thank you and Spock thanks you from where ever he might be soaring......;)