NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Need to re-home :O(

Kimijean

I’m needing to re-home my IRN’s. When I got permission from my landlord to get birds in the first place he said that if he receives any complaints the birds must go. So I then spoke with my neighbors and asked them to please come to me if my birds are being noisy and bothering them. I’ve had birds for over a year now but the IRN’s for only a few months. A neighbor has come to me and said that he hears screaming louder, and more often, then he cares to. We determined that it’s the IRN’s and if I don’t re-home them I may end up being forced to re-home all my birds.

They are terrified of everyone but me, even my son, Conrad, who lives with me. He spends part of his time at his dads and when here spends most of his time in his room, so they don’t see him much. When he goes anywhere near the birds the IRNs freak out big time. Screaming and flailing about. The screaming is quite loud and I’m afraid they will hurt themselves.

The problem will be finding them a home because it will be the same no matter where they go.

Kim

Kim, I live in Washougal, WA across the Columbia River from Portland, OR. PM me with your phone # if you would like me to home one of your IRNs to see if that improves the situation for the other and calms down your neighbors. I would hate to see you have to get rid of both your IRNs.