NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hey all (california)

Just wanted to say hi. Not a new grey owner. In fact Ruby and I have been together for 16 years. She is really the sweetest little being. Here is a pic of the Ru looking quite innocent sitting on my knee.

291036_2257057301659_1541339409_o.jpg

I also have another bird, his name is Virgil. He is a yellow collar Macaw. Though he is a mini Macaw, he really thinks he is one of the big ones.

460455_2853544573468_1813503142_o.jpg

Edited by Daniel

Hi Daniel and welcome to the grey forum to you, Ruby and your macaw.

Also if you let me know what the name and species of your macaw I will add them to the Other birds honored list of the grey forum

All our birds have a place of honore as a member of this forum. So check out our other birds room.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Ru and I have been enjoying looking at all the birdie pictures. My Macaw's name is Virgil, he is 12 years old. He is a Yellow Collar Macaw. They are the smallest of the mini Macaws. He for sure has a big personality though.

Hello Daniel and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us.

Ruby is a beautiful grey and since you have had her for many years I bet you have some stories to tell of her exploits, bet she has quite a vocabulary of words and phrases that she repeats when it amuses her.

Thanks so much for including a pic of her and one of Virgil in your intro post.

Thanks for the welcome. Ruby has been through everything with me, she really is my best friend. Every single morning I put the coffee on I'll go sit on my chair with Ru. Every time she curls up under my chin and goes back to sleep, as long as I provide the proper lovies. She is the sweetest bird. She has a great sense of humor. She loves to bat my ear then look away like she had nothing at all to do with it. For how clever she is, she never learned to talk. It's makes no difference to me though. She makes every sound in the book, all appropriate to the situation. Loves to make up her own songs, some of them quite complex. In a complete twist of fate, Virgil my mini Macaw is the real talker in the family, go figure.