NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shadow's Baby sister

CLB

Our baby girl just last week...6 week old Panama Amazon (still working on a name).

I thought I would also share her hatch day photo. :D She is the tiny baby in the bottom of the picture. Sorry it's hard to see but she was still in the incubator.

image001.jpg

PanAms1day.jpg

Well, we went to see our baby girl today. As life would have it we were not able to go last week and I was missing her terribly! Had a great visit. She is the youngest of the clutch and it shows. She is still very much a baby and slept most of the time on my chest. The oldest chick took it's first flight and i know our baby won't be far behind. She spent some time flapping her wings, showing off those pretty blue feathers and sampling some fresh granola. I am totally smitten....:)

Will try to post today's pics, just need to get them off my son's Ipod.

I was thinking more "Copacabana...Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl

With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

She would merengue and do the cha-cha".....Can't wait to bring her home!!

Edited by CLB

• 2 weeks later...

photo.jpg

Our little Lolita is growing up! She is a great little snuggle bug and spends much of our visit snuggled in my lap. Today, she took a little hop from my arms to her playstand and was flapping her wings preparing for her first flight...which she promptly took AFTER I left! I heard she flew 12 feet and made a respectable landing. :)

I am completely in love with this baby.

sorry for the sideways picture....again! :confused: