NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Amazon people

Ray P

Amazona, Amazons, wherefore art thou Amazon people ?? Are you hiding in the straw ??

We need to know whats going on with all the amazons out there. Thay have to be getting into something.

We are hungry for a story about our cheeky zons so lets get to it.

What has your zon gotten in too ?? Or destroyed ?? Or disfigured ??

There is no way they can all be good all at the same time.

There has to be a ringer in there someplace.

I am here still waiting !!

Well, Louie has chewed the electrical cord of my food chopper to pieces. It's a good thing I prefer hand chopping my parrots' veggies as my new food chopper is now destroyed. The only good thing about this whole thing is that the chopper was not plugged in because Louie chewed through the wiring! Which is a good thing for Louie because now I won't be having fricasseed amazon for dinner!!

what can I say Rocky is Rocky , he hasn't got into to anything in awhile but if he can reach it lol in his mind it is his , but he sure get very loud and vocal at times , he loves saying EVIL then doing the evil laugh plus a ton of other stuff he says

Well, Nilah has me jumping up and down every minute or so, flying on the ceiling fans, the front window chewing the wooden panes, on y expresso machuine trying to get a stray coffee bean out of it.

But Louie seems to have won the prize!

Hey everyone...it's Shadow's mom. Haven't posted in a while but lurk often. I have my eye on a baby Panama. Been visiting since the clutch was only 1 day old! This thread is scarey!! lol :eek: :confused: