NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A First!

Guest XxExoticPsychExX

Guest XxExoticPsychExX

Before I came into the picture, my boyfriend's dad use to be Solomon's favorite person. I've heard that sometimes Solomon would allow the dad to hold him like a baby. However, Solomon now lives with me, has me as his new favorite person, but has yet allowed me to hold him like a baby.

Well, today was the day. Not too long ago he refused a peanut and decided instead to play and cuddle with my hand. That's not new, but then he stepped up and flipped himself over so he was hanging upside down while holding onto my fingers. I placed my other hand on his back because I didn't want him to fall. I ended up cradling him with one hand while he continued to cuddle with my other and that's how we were for a good 2 minutes. I so wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I feel so privileged and it's instances like this one that make it all worth it. :)

That had to have been such an exciting and poignant experience all at the same time. I am glad you just stayed in the moment and enjoyed his interaction. You will get lots of opportunities for photos now that you are in his inner circle of trust. Congratulations, what a milestone moment.