NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Names for my baby c.a.g

staceyj

Your baby doesn't need a name when he comes home. Once you see him play and get to know him better, you will try out a name or two and one day just find out the one you like sticks. We named our first CAG Juno because I was planning a once in a lifetime big birthday cruise to Alaska and the day I saw him, all my savings went to the birds. LOL. So, I decided if I wasn't going to Alaska, I would have Juno with me every day. Another of my parrots is Java because I was moving into a new house and the kitchen had a coffee theme. When I brought home the baby bird there was a sign that said "Java House" and I really really liked Sun Microsystems Java platform at the time. It is just what interests you, what makes a good connection and your baby will show you who he is and the name will come to your tongue. Good luck. Have fun with it.

We named our baby Noodle, and yep, it just kinda popped into our heads after we me him for the first time! One thing you can do if you're stuck on names is just google a baby name website, they always have tons of interesting names you could pick from, or to help inspire you. Good luck, can't wait to hear what you decide on!