NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Terrible Threes!

Talon

I know most owners talk about the Terrible Two's, but both my amazon, Nilah & Rikki my cag went thru the terrible threes. That is the time when they fly to every piece of wood in my house and destroy it! Rikki did it for a while when she was three, now it seems to be Nilah's turn....she has chewed every bit she can get so fast before I can chase after her!! Any other Terrible Threes here, instead of terrible two"S?

Humph, Our mobile has wood paneling, Swiss cheese style! Salsa can start a hole where no hole has been before....Would you like to borrow Salsa to add some air holes to your walls? The 3 of them could get along great....

My vet told me once kiwi hits his hormones he'll never be the same sweet bird. I was a little sad but I'm not sure if he was trying to discourage me. He's like "sure he's nice now but he'll do a 180 on you...." :(

My grey can be a snot a few times a year but we work thru it. I thought the horrible 4's comment was funny! Thank god if my zon does turn crazy, it won't last forever. That is a funny saying I need to say to my kids! I'm still waiting for the downhill from there with them! Lol