NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Falling off

Toni

I'm having a proble m w/ Alcazar staying on his play/gym stand thats on top of his cage. He continuously jumps off which is like 68" high and wants to walk around and climb the shelves. How can I make him stay ? I don't want him to walk around because of bird droppings. ewwww.

Now Toni what is wrong with bird poop, I know you don't want it everywhere, especially on books.

You need to just put him back on the playtop every time he jumps off, and I know it might be a thousand times but every time put him back to let him know he has to stay there.

LOL are you having fun with Alcazar yet Toni, I know you are.

Funny Judy, :silly: ..Yea it has been already a thousand times. I guess later will be a thousand more and so on.. Yea Im having fun. I guess. He's helping me lose weight though. It almost is like putting your baby to bed a thousand times when you switch them from a crib to bed.

Well maybe I should have said a million times, but that is what I have been told to do, keep putting them back and eventually they learn they have to stay where you put them. He is a young baby so he is stubborn but in time he will do better, have fun with him, they are so precious as babies with those dark eyes.

Guest briansmum

yep just keep putting him back thats all you can do really, when you put him back make a fuss and eventually he will learn he is a good boy when he's on his stand and mummy is pleased when he stays there. emphasis on EVENTUALLY :lol: