NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALONSIS!

Talon

Melissa is turning 15 years old today! She has done so much work here on the forum in helping in the Games Room, and making all the wonderful banners for our 1000 and 2500 posters, and celebrating Birthdays! Not to mention all the great pictures she has posted of Talon.

She's the best daughter any mother could have. She has accomplished many things in her life at such a young age. She has won a room full of ribbons and trophies with her horse riding skills, she is an A+ student in school, a talented artist, a great sister to her 3 brothers, she plays the clarinet, helps at her mothers Dance Studio, and can even Jump Rope while on a Pogo Stick!

She is a very good photographer, her second love to her horses. (thanks to CD).

I know she will continue to be successful in everything she does in life.

DSC_0048-1.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!

Love, Mom<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/09/25 13:02

Happy Birthday, Melissa, and what a happy age to be, all of 15 years old. I hope you have a blast on your birthday and I know Mom has a celebration planned for you, if anyone deserves it you do. She is right, you do a lot for this forum and our family here and we are very proud of you.

And what a lovely name she picked out for you 15 years ago, the same one I gave my daughter over 39 years ago, but I call her Missy for short.

Eat a piece of cake for me and may you celebrate many more happy birthdays for a long, long time to come.

Some man is going to be so lucky one day, but in the meantime Mom is keeping them away with a stick.:kiss:

OH Melissa. I love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday baby.. I quess this is where I get to sing again.. I love singing.. Did I ever tell you that?

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Melissa

Happy Birthday to you

Remember this one thing as you grow up.. It's from my favorite Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar. He says

"You can have anything in the world you want, just so long as you help enough people get what they want"

That little bit of advice has helped me throughout my life.. I know it will help you too..

I love you Melissa...:) :) :)