NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greyt Forums

TWIX

I would like to thank the website owners, the administrators, the moderators and the great members for keeping this website up and running. I want the new members to appreciate the massive amount of information that can be very useful to keeping our birds well and healthy. Also for being able to share stories and pictures with people who share the same passion on birds. If i share my parrots photos on Facebook, i will be laughed at or will get silly comments that is completely unnecessary.

So thank you all and keep it up :)

The motion carries, this is the best forum anyone could hope for in the care of our African greys, other birds and the extended human flock of caring and involved members. I also appreciate the backbone of the forum, the moderators and admin, creators and sponsors. This forum has carried my family through the heartbreak of losing two babies and has given so much help, encouragement and suggestions for rehoming an older parrot with a troublesome past. I could not have done it myself, we are all better for the affiliation with this forum of friends and family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Gilbert's little talons.