NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Men that cook, huh?

judygram

I can't cook to save my life...:S

The other week I tried to make Sloppy Joes using a pound of extra lean ground beef and the sloppy Joe sauce in a can. I went to brown the beef and found myself not knowing how to even do that! I continued browning till all the pink was gone and added the sauce and let it simmer, but I ended up chucking it because I thought it smelled funny and figured if I ate it I would get food poisoning. :sick:

You heat the pan on high, and then add the ground beef. Move it around until it gets browned all the way. You keep it on high so it will brown without becoming too wet with juices. Then you strain out the juices, and continue on.

When in dought throw it out.

Joe

Don't forget, all good answers deserve a Karma!

What a way to make a living.

ok so should there be a recipe thread so even something sounds of interest someone can share and copy it for their recipe boxes? You know they do have those recipe books that groups make but I'm not sure how to go about because they cost money to make then selling them.

Joe YOU ROCK thanks for helping us men out. When my wife wants a steak I BBQ, when she wants something special I pick up the phone and have it catered in then tell her how hard I have been working all day. But I think she is just playing along with me. {Feel-good-00020069}

Have a great day all.

Benny

• 1 month later...