NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Benny And Claude

Gemma

yes the green one (Claude) is an Alexandrine and the blue one (Benny) is an Indian Ringneck. They will turn 2 this year in September so their rings should be right on schedule. Thankyou I have been wondering whether Benny was getting a ring or whether it was just my imagination :S YAY! Two Boys! :D

I love Indian Ringnecks, awesome birds, mine is 4 years old almost and his ring showed up at the age of 2. He is a little grumpy sometimes, and can get very territorial. Mine is green color though and his ringneck is black & orange. Can say few things and many other things that i don't understand. Your birds are lovely, and they will get very pretty at the age of 3. If they get a ring on their neck it means they are males. Careful with your fingers as their bite is really nasty and i have some scars :)

Yeah the Benny is a real sweetheart. I got him when he was pink and featherless and I raised him from then on. I got Claude a few weeks before he was ready to be weaned and he is a real biter. He has bonded heavily to my mother and lunges every time I go near his cage. It doesn't stop me from giving him kisses, cuddles and lots of love even though I get bitten for it. Benny rarely ever bites but when he does i just put him on the floor and walk away, he always runs as fast as he can back to me and we kiss and make up. Such a sweetie :D

Benny rarely ever bites but when he does i just put him on the floor and walk

away, he always runs as fast as he can back to me and we kiss and make up. Such

a sweetie :D

That is just precious and you are not doing me any favors by telling me how sweet he is, remember I am still trying to talk myself out of getting one.

Haha what's making you hesitate when thinking about getting one? I wasn't even shopping for an IRN when I fell in love with Benny. But he was cute, he had no feathers, was a teeny tiny baby and he was making cute little sounds and I just had to have him. Thats so cute Ariisamis! They are so lovely :)