NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Please help!

NutMeg

Our house burned down to the ground on Tuesday in Elizabeth NJ on Monroe Ave. You can google the news. The fire alarms never went off. Our dogs barked and saved our lives but we had moments to get out as the fire consumed half of the house before we knew. My husband passed out in the house trying to save anyone he could try to and was dragged out my neighbors. I was able to grab 2 of my dogs and Lucky. My other dog escaped but we are pretty sure our other dog died in the fire along with my Macaw, Amazon, and many other rescued exotics. We have nothing to our name. Lucky is in a temporary cage that is no good for her but I managed to get some food, a perch , food and water bowl and a toy. My dogs have nothing but food. I got a little help from the red cross but my animals really need help. I am going to try and see if Bird Paradise in NJ can set up a link for donations for Lucky. IN the meantime she eats Zupreem natural pellets, Harrisons adult fine and pepper, She could use perches and toys etc. Or if you can even donate to a new or used cage donations can be sent via paypal to PJRIspoli@gmail.com

Dogs can use beds, toys, food, leashes, bowls, anything dog related. Swee-pea is a medium Pit, Ping is a 114 rottie, and chou-chou is a 10 lb pom. Please if you can help anything is appreciated.

Please I am looking for help for them. My sisters are working on getting us clothes and basics and I have

Oh jesus, so sorry to hear this! I know how devastating that is to lose everything you have worked for and especially the lives of loved creatures.

My sons house burned down 3 weeks ago as well. I know what you are going through.

Our house burned down to the ground on Tuesday in Elizabeth NJ on Monroe Ave. You can google the news. The fire alarms never went off. Our dogs barked and saved our lives but we had moments to get out as the fire consumed half of the house before we knew. My husband passed out in the house trying to save anyone he could try to and was dragged out my neighbors. I was able to grab 2 of my dogs and Lucky. My other dog escaped but we are pretty sure our other dog died in the fire along with my Macaw, Amazon, and many other rescued exotics. We have nothing to our name. Lucky is in a temporary cage that is no good for her but I managed to get some food, a perch , food and water bowl and a toy. My dogs have nothing but food. I got a little help from the red cross but my animals really need help. I am going to try and see if Bird Paradise in NJ can set up a link for donations for Lucky. IN the meantime she eats Zupreem natural pellets, Harrisons adult fine and pepper, She could use perches and toys etc. Or if you can even donate to a new or used cage donations can be sent via paypal to PJRIspoli@gmail.com

Dogs can use beds, toys, food, leashes, bowls, anything dog related. Swee-pea is a medium Pit, Ping is a 114 rottie, and chou-chou is a 10 lb pom. Please if you can help anything is appreciated.

Please I am looking for help for them. My sisters are working on getting us clothes and basics and I have

message me with an address please :)

I am so sorry about your loss of your home and some of your beloved companions, that is a double whammy but glad you and your family got out safely, guess your dogs are the heroes as they alerted you to the danger since the alarms failed to go off, I will keep you in my thoughts that tomorrow brings a brighter day.

I appreciate anyone offering to help her. I have limited access to internet so I will leave our temp address here. We are staying and can relieve mail at

Meg Rispoli

21 Hillside Ave

Belvidere NJ 07823

I have contacted Bird Paradise but no response from the owner via Email. The workers there know of whats going on though,. You can call Chris ( she takes care of the internet orders) and ask her how to help as well.

Thanks

Meg