NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

beans ... ?

aerial.2000

With the kids all being gone I've gotten lazy with meals so I am going to make that cajun 15 bean soup sometime this week. I picked up the sausage today and everything else I have in the pantry.

I have come across some new recipes and will be testing them out soon.

I made something similar this weekend for Buddy! It should last a very very long time. I got the 15 bean soup, wild rice, garbonzo beans, frozen veggies and fresh veggies (red, yellow, green peppers, squash, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, carrots, potato, corn (very small amount) and pellets. Still trying to get those pellets into Buddy any way possible. He hasn't had it yet, since I also made Lentil Sausage soup and split pea soup! LOL Tonight he'll get the mash, plus split pea soup. The lentil soup didn't go over too well with him, but I think I didn't hide the pellets so well. I figured out a very fast easy way to package the mash in serving sizes. Use those sandwich bags that you fold and tuck instead of ziplocks, put your hand inside, grab however much is a serving size and pull it inside out. Twist and put it in a big ziplok bag. I think we fit more than ten of the little baggies in the big ziplock, and it made packing it quick.

With the kids all being gone I've gotten lazy with meals so I am going to make that cajun 15 bean soup sometime this week. I picked up the sausage today and everything else I have in the pantry.

I have come across some new recipes and will be testing them out soon.

do share them

Try ice cube trays. They are easy and they stack. Once frozen crack the tray into a freezer bag and poof your done.2
the trays worked excellent and only cost me 1buck at dollar store WELL worth it :D