small whites

garbanzo

navy (pea)

green split

whole green

yellow split

whole yellow

lentils

So with that all said .... is it safe and uhm what do I do with it NOW ?! boil it till they are soft ?

Hi, Spread the mix on a pan and pick out any stones or debris, soak the mix over night, rinsing 2-3 times, heavy boil the mix until tender,[always serve fully cooked]. Check the forum for safe/unsafe beans....Thanks Jay

WOWZERS beans are a huge success !!!!!!!!!!!!!! do birds get gas? :confused: she is wayyy scarfing them down and I just boiled them with water, some green peppers, small amount of shredded chicken and pepper flakes! :D YEAH!

Big Smile, now if you feed brown or wild rice with this, you'll have a complete protein for your baby...Jay

Birds don't get gas like we humans do but greys can make perfect imitations, I know. Beans are a hit with Josey too.
LOLOL well sheesh I didnt know *giggles* had ta ask cuz with the amt of beans she ate yesterday we'd all be gas'ed out today lol ... oh I cant wait till she starts to imitate them with 3 boys living here im sure it will be in no time! :rolleyes:

Beans are great! Do they fart? No!!!! BUT.... they imitate the family, with farting! Of course, it is important to remind them, to say " excuse me!" Nancy
lol I will :D

Beans are great! Do they fart? No!!!! BUT.... they imitate the family, with farting! Of course, it is important to remind them, to say " excuse me!" Nancy

Luckily no-one in this household does anything like that, so Ellie won't have a chance to pick it up...