NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Turbo the toy Thief

aerial.2000

That was very sweet!

In our house, however, the bird would have been gone in one gulp. :-(

Can't trust the golden.

well he is NEVER unsupervised when Marco is out because my boys said the same thing! Hence me being right there infront of the both of them.

Amusing video but never give your parrot a toy that has been in your dogs mouth. Dog, cat and human saliva can carry pathogens that are not good for birds

Steve n Misty

ty :D I didnt know that but I did take the toy away from the dog and will not allow the parrot to play with it. :D

well he is NEVER unsupervised when Marco is out because my boys said the same thing! Hence me being right there infront of the both of them.

I'm sure you always supervise. I was just commenting on our dog. I just thought the video was very sweet. Made me sad that our dog can NEVER be trusted like that.

My dogs are unsupervised and trusted. Must be, as we have open cages. It was alot of work to get where we are. I guess I'm lucky they have no interest in each others toys. Kiki almost died once, due to a gate falling on her, dogs alerted me, she was saved. When Zoey had a seizure a few weeks ago, birds came to the couch to check on her. They knew I wanted a quiet enviroment. They were great. The birds and dogs respect each other. I have been able to leave them unsupervised for past six years. nancy

I'm sure you always supervise. I was just commenting on our dog. I just thought the video was very sweet. Made me sad that our dog can NEVER be trusted like that.
smiles well its still very new so I am not comfortable at ALL leaving them alone, he wouldnt hurt her on purpose but if he stepped on her or laid on her .. it wouldnt be bad ... hes a moose like 100 pounds

My dogs are unsupervised and trusted. Must be, as we have open cages. It was alot of work to get where we are. I guess I'm lucky they have no interest in each others toys. Kiki almost died once, due to a gate falling on her, dogs alerted me, she was saved. When Zoey had a seizure a few weeks ago, birds came to the couch to check on her. They knew I wanted a quiet enviroment. They were great. The birds and dogs respect each other. I have been able to leave them unsupervised for past six years. nancy
well Im just 2 weeks into this so I hope at 6 years I have that as well :D

Your babies, feathered and furred, are both precious. Those baby squeaks make me wish I'd had Dorian from babyhood. Although, I never had to live through the terrible twos, so there is an upside to everything lol.

LMAO yeah I hear its not the most pleasant lol .... lets hope it passes quickly lol tho, my kids are 18 n 17 and I think still in it HAHAHAHAHAH :rolleyes:

I trust my golden retriever a heck of a lot more than my shih-poo. Not that I allow either of them unsupervised access to Ellie.

In the reversal of roles, Ellie has tried to steal one of Piper's nasty tennis balls. Piper thought they were going to have a wonderful tug of war, so I had to quickly step in. One little tug by Piper and Ellie would be in the next state...

I trust my golden retriever a heck of a lot more than my shih-poo. Not that I allow either of them unsupervised access to Ellie.

In the reversal of roles, Ellie has tried to steal one of Piper's nasty tennis balls. Piper thought they were going to have a wonderful tug of war, so I had to quickly step in. One little tug by Piper and Ellie would be in the next state...

lol that is but isnt funny cuz I know HOW true it is..... turbo doesnt know quite what to think about Marco yet but he sure gets jealous something AWFUL !!!!!! and hes definately meant NO harm to her at all and the newness is starting to wear off where everyone knows shes sposed to be here now and hes even figured out if he lay under her tree stand he'll get her little treats she flings down to the ground! :D