NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lost Grey Bradenton, FL

Wulfgeist

Hi, I'm posting this here with the permission of a fellow Parrot Forum member. Her Grey got loose by a stroke of misfortune yesterday evening (April 11). They watched him go into a tree but couldn't coax him down and he was scared off by a couple other birds. He is flighted.

Maui was lost in Bradenton, FL. East of new 301 but west of 1-75, south of SR 64, but north of SR 70.

Maui flew away from 30th AVE EAST and 25th ST EAST.

If anybody thinks they've spotted Maui, Please let me know asap!!! There is a NICE CASH REWARD for Maui's safe return home. Here are some phone number's that I can be reached at............

941-201-7387 OR 941-201-5693 OR 941-757-7416

Thank you all, she has been looking all over and has had 250 flyers printed up to post around. I know I feel just sick for her, thinking about if it were Jasper or one of my cats lost. If anyone lives near that area and could spread the word..she never mentioned if he was microchipped or not or if she has a band # I don't even know her but I would love to see her baby boy get back home to her. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

• 2 months later...

Update! Maui has been returned home! He was found in a man's yard up in a tree being harassed by some other birds. The man took him in and tried to find the owner. He had pretty much given up and went out and bought a cage and everything. He happened to be over visiting some neighbors of the owners and mentioned this bird he found. The rest, they say, is history. Maui is back with his mommy and I hope now since the gentleman has a cage he will give a forever home to a bird that needs it. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers!

I love reporting happy endings

So glad to hear that Maui is home safe and sound, its always wonderful to hear these types of endings to lost stories and maybe the man who found him will consider giving another bird a new home now that he has had a taste of bird companionship.