NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jet Down In Virginia Beach

ariisamis

What a day! I'm recovering from surgery and I hear all kind of noises and look out side and see a black cloud. So I turn the news on and the phones starts ringing of the the hook. Guess what? I'm in the mist of the jet that crashed!i am happy to hear that So far no injuries. But what about any pets they may have been in the apartments?

OMG, so glad you are not in that apartment complex that got hit, so far I haven't heard of any injuries or deaths but they will show up soon, the pilots ejected out from what I hear, the pets that may be inside will be the least of their worries for the time being but lets hope none were hurt.

I know this was all you needed right now but hope you are getting over your ordeal and hopefully you will have no more kidney stones.

Thank you. It has been a fear of mine of this happening. While I do understand the need of the training, I'm just not sure about them flying so low in residential areas. Also the noise is a bit much. I hope my new baby does not pick that sound up.

I don't know if this was related but around the middle part of the day today several jets flew low over the house, they do this from time to time and they are loud, sometimes it is so low you can almost read the numbers on the underside of the plane, they use our area for manuevers and fly low and by the time you hear them they have already passed over.