NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

LovemyGreys Reaches 1,000!!!

TalonSis

Congratulations, Tracy, for reaching that milestone 1000 posts, I knew you could do it and you do it well. I always look forward to reading your posts as I know they will be very informative and well written. You certainly know your greys and you should with 3 of them.

I am proud to be one of your close friends here on this forum, I know if I have a problem I can come to you for advice and you hold nothing back and I know you feel the same way about me. Its people like you that make this forum such a family and I am so glad I am a part of that so keep up the good work, you go girl!!!!!!

Congratulations Lovemygreys!

You made it to the 1000 club in no time! I’m very excited for you! You have such a drive for researching topics for us, so we always have the best information possible. That is a valuable asset you bring to us here on this forum. You have been a wonderful friend to us all and a great moderator of the Bird Food Room. I look forward to the next 1000 posts. I always learn so much from your posts. Keep up the good work and

CONGRATULATIONS TRACY!

9.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/09/22 19:38

Tracy, I am sorry I'm writing this to you so late.. I hope you forgive me..

Tracy, in just a short time you have won the hearts of your fellow family members in such a wonderful way. Here are some of the comments left in your guestbook after just a short time.

Talon Wrote:

We are very lucky to have Tracy here. She has great advice, and with 3 greys, lots of experience to share. I am happy to welcome her as a member of our moderator team. You will always learn something new from her very informative posts!

Tari Wrote:

Very nice person. Even though you have only been here a short time you have made some very impressive post. I know when I read a post by you that you have taken time to research it. Can't wait to see more from you.

Nevjoe Wrote:

You are GREAT. If in England you are the place to visit. I crown you QUEEN.

Your pal Joe

Judygram Wrote:

Tracy is an amazing woman with lots of knowledge, and no wonder with 3 greys, she has been a good friend to me. I can always count on her for good information and she has a wonderful sense of humor.

Danmcq Wrote:

LMG is a huge asset to our Forum knowledge and experience. But, her shining personality and compassion for all is endeared by us all. Never change Tracy!!

I Wrote:

A wonderful member of our family. This lady not only brings a kind heart to the forum she also brings lots and lots of knowledge too. We are lucky to have you Tracy

Tracy, with comments like these do I really need to say anything more? I think you have been an incredible asset to this forum from the second you joined.. I am personally very happy to see you as a moderator here.. I look forward to a LONG LONG friendship with you and I wish you the very best in your life..

Tracy, you clearly understand one of the most important rules of all time.. "Always put the other person first".. You do that in so many ways I can't count..

We love you Tracy.. Congratulations on the first of many milestones.. Your first 1000 posts.. :P

:P :P