NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How old is your Grey?

Guest Jocelyn

Guest Jocelyn

Sorry guys another question how old is your Grey? How long do they live? It seems all the answers online are different and I cant find a thread on here about age...

Also maybe if there is one, could we add it to the stickys for new/potential owners or add this one when we start getting some answers?

Thanks guys :cool:

My grey will be 6 years old next month and they can live for 50 or more years especially if they have the proper diet and their needs are taken care of, probably longer than they would live in the wild where they have to deal with predators and would not get any medical treatment.

Guest XxExoticPsychExX

I have to find out when Solomon's birthday is. He was 15 when I got him so if I don't find out his exact birthday, I'll consider him to be 16 this August

Sophie is twelve now. She acts the same as the day I brought her home! Just better behaved, and now loves the entire family. I'm sure she will outlive me. I have made provisions for her in my will. My friend will take her first, then kids have the right to take possession of her once they are employed after college. Ryan will insist he gets her, but needs to complete college first. Ryan and Sophie have a special bond, but my friend will care for her until he is ready. ( just in case!) Nancy