NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Met my breeder today

Kimijean

The breeder I’m getting my baby from was at her daughters today and her daughters place is a little bit closer to me. So I drove up to meet her and the 4 baby CAG’s she has now, and to take the linnies to her (I’m trading 6 Lineolated Parakeets for a baby CAG).

The oldest baby is 8 weeks old today, the next is 8 weeks old tomorrow, the other two are about a week younger. My very first thought when I saw them was: OMG they are big!! Wow, I had no idea an 8 week old baby CAG was so big. LOL

My baby should be hatching within a week or so and even though it’s hard to wait it will be great to be able to watch him/her grow from day one. Unfortunately it will mostly be through pictures because it’s a 2 hr drive. However I do plan to visit at least a couple of times.

She hasn’t started with these babies yet but she trains her babies to flight suits. She’s going to send me pictures of the suits she uses.

Kim

I know you were very happy to meet the breeder you are going to get your baby grey from and you got a good feel for her and her way of dealing with greys, I think that is awesome she harness trains her babies to flight suits, not every breeder goes the extra mile like that so sounds like she is dedicated to them.

Baby birds do grow fast, you have to see them in the first few days or week or two to see them small, bet those she brought with her with a delight to see.