NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Georgia!

What a sweetie! Congrats, you are in for the love of your life. Are you counting down for the weaning and homecoming? It was so hard to wait, I don't think I could sleep for the final few days when I knew ours was coming home. I live northeast of Atlanta, we are practically neighbors. I had to look up Griffin to see where Cathy is on the map.

My boyfriend and I are owned by a 4 year old Pug named Syren, a 6 year old Rottie/Chow mix named Brownie, a 2 month old cockatiel named Kupo, a black bear hamster named Aura, and 5 fish (yes, they all have names but I will spare you all! Ha ha.)

This is my first grey. I've wanted one of my own for a few years now..I think I am still in shock. I cannot wait to bring the baby home! A week from today we are closing on our first house and moving out of our small apartment. Everything seems to be happening all at once!

Update: The DNA results are still not in. But he feels more like a boy to me so I'll call him a "he" until I know otherwise. He has grown a lot in just a week. He is starting to step up but is still unsteady and needs to be cradled. He finally comes to me when I open up the cage door and I practically have to pry him off of me and close the cage quickly before he clings onto my hand. Is it possible for them to get attached/bond with you at such a young age? Here are some updated pictures.

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

imagejpeg_2_5.jpg