NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wall Decals

MarcusCAG

So we have a bedroom that I painted years ago with paint that was kind of leftover, since we didn't have much money for other paint back then. So we have a big bedroom set arranged in said bedroom now, which in no way will I be able to dismantle and move unless we move. So I would like to change the look of our bedroom without painting--because of the issue of the birds and, of course, I cannot even move our bed! So I was looking into wall decals...

Anyone use them in their home? They're like humongous stickers that are really wall murals, or something like that. I was thinking I'd like to get a big one and just stick it to the wall and change things up a bit in there... But our room is next to the birdroom, and I was wondering if the decals really off-gas or anything like that which might be harmful to our flock. One of the websites mentioned a 'faint vinyl smell' upon opening up the decals prior to placement on the wall, but it supposedly fades quickly. (???) Any constructive input would be appreciated, thank you!

(And if this thread would do better in another room, so be it. :) I just thought it would fit best here...)

• 3 months later...