NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Portland OR

;)

Cute baby CAGs, looking at them makes me miss my baby. I hope to bring him/her home in no more then two weeks. This is like waiting to go into labor,lol.

I might be able to have one of those babies, if not I "get" to wait for the eggs to hatch. My youngest (of 2) is 16 in 2 weeks and I don't remember being this impatient waiting for either of them!! LOL ;)

Kim

Hello Kim and welcome to our family, so sorry your intro post went unnoticed for a few days but please don't judge us on one mistake as that almost never happens.

So glad to hear you are going to welcome a new grey into your flock and family, yes they are different from other birds but then they all have their problems but you should be well informed after reading thru a lot of the material here.

You have quite a family there in your pets and a Cag will make a nice addition, looking forward to seeing more pictures and more about yourself.

That is the same as this little one in the store. I need you help please. Tell me I do not need that little yellow beautiful bird because I will soon be bringing home my AG,lol. I almost walked out with it today. Had to tell myself I could spend that $300 on something else buttttt I want that linnie,lol. Are they really as sweet as they look?

YES!! LOL They tend to be shy and need lots of time to warm up to you, but some are, or become, real love bugs. There's a linnie forum that I joined several months ago, lot of info there. http://www.lineolatedparakeet.net/forums/index.php

Also, they come in some really nice colors. Here are some of pics of my first little boy, Pip. He's a double factor dilute cobalt.

Kim

Pip.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

1016111029b.jpg