NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

online bird toys

kathykrik06

Years ago, I used to order from them with no problem. My most recent order never got processed or shipped (and luckily, no charge to my card). I tried calling them, left a voicemail, and never heard anything back. I won't give them another shot.

My card got charged so I am upset and I e-mailed them twice and no responce so everyone please beaware of this company and pass the word around.
oh no :( I hope you get it figured out or report them even to your CC company you paid for something they should deliver or be held responsible :( that is just horrible.

I have been busy making mass quantities of home made toys with popsicle sticks, clothes pins, thread bobbins, straws, rawhide bones, pvc pipes and wood from a pecan tree :D that we have soaked and baked! Its been fun :D being so creative. Ive also made some from pop bottles, milk lids, soda lids, toilet paper rolls and cotton rope! :D YEAH! I also have corn husks and paper bags to make foot toys out of ... my neighbor made the cutest little snack packs out of paper and straws for Marco too I should take a pic and show you all I was just speechless it was SO cute!

I would love to see. The reason I was buying the toys is because Molly had some feathers that looked strange and out of place. So I got concerned about it and took her to my Avain vet who is awesome he is the author of the book called Birds for Dummies Dr. Speer. He told me she was feather chewing and to get some toys to help with forage so I bought some from pet mountain but I saw a couple on that site that were really cute and I thought Molly would like them but I only got the pet mountain box. But I went to the store to buy my weekly veggies for my birds and the grocery clerk had an african grey that was feather plucking and they gave him a phone book and I came home and did the same thing Molly LOVES her phone book. But yes I will be reporting this company thank you. Her is a pic of her and her phone book

IMG_20120306_095955.jpg

Edited by kathykrik06

toy2.jpg

Well I hope your phone book cures your baby from damaging any feathers!!!!!!! looks like she is definately enjoying it :D these are some of the toys we've made from inexpensive house hold things like I said sewing thread bobbins, clothes pins, popsicle sticks, straws, pvc pipes, rawhide bones and wood from a pecan tree. We dyed the popsicle sticks and the clothes pins in food coloring.

I just used cotten rope that I got from the store for clothes line and threaded away :D

toy1.jpg