NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

ALL GUESTS LOOKING IN

nevjoe

ALL GUESTS LOOKING IN SHOULD SIGN UP WITH US. WE HAVE A GREAT FORUM AS YOU HAVE SEEN, SO SIGN UP, AND BE PARET OF US.

By signing up you can get into the mix. We want new people that like our birds, or even have your own bird. You see, we have great times here, and would like you to join is.

Joe<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/09/29 15:23

When you guys sign up, AND YOU WILL SIGN UP. Try to mention what made you come with us.

We(All of us)want you with us ASAP.

Right now I see 11 guest on, so why not join.

I'll pay your dues for the first 12 months.

JUST KIDDING, IT'S F R E E. What a deal.

Joe

Well! Its 10am and there are 14 Guest up there, so come down here with us. If you read something you liked reading say something about it. If on the othere hand you didn't like something, say something abot it.When I see people in the pool having fun I JUMP RIGHT IN.

The water is waiting for you.

JOIN

Joe

{Feel-good-000200BB}There are 14 Guests looking in. DON"T LOOK IN join us and have a say on whats going on. I WILL GIVE A KARMA TO ANYONE JOINING, AND GO TO THE WELCOME ROOM AND MAKE YOUR FIRST POST AND SAY "HELLO JOE"

I want to meet you.

Waiting to see you,

Joe

{Feel-good-000200BB}<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/09/29 15:19

I can SEE YOU UP THERE "GUESTS" Come and join in for some fun, knowledge, your thoughts, your views and just to meet new FRIENDS.

It's FREE to join, but we want you to post and send us photos of your feathered friends. I know you're proud of you bird, so let us enjoy them with you.

Thanks GUESTS.

Joe