NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Who here uses Myspace?

CursingLlama

I've been wondering how many people from here have a myspace page. So now we have a post to link to your myspace if you like. I figure it'll help with everyone getting to know each other, as I'm sure people tend to put more effort into their myspace bio than the one on here.

I'll start :P... myspace<br><br>Post edited by: CursingLlama, at: 2007/09/19 07:18

Thanks for posting mustee, kharma for you! I just think it seems like most folks here would like to get to know each other better, so even if it hasnt' been updated in a while (like mine) I do have a decent amount of my interests listed there. Also I check it regularly for messages so it's a good way to get in touch with me. BTW like your layout, transformers was a great movie :D

Thanks again for the reply! And for the rest of you, I'd appreciate it if you'd post your's as well if ya have one ;)

Yeah...That movie was soooo cool. I loved Barricade as the new Mustang. I'm thinking of changing my layout to a 300 skin though...that’s like the best movie ever!

I'm not able to look at yours though...it says it's under maintenance.

At first I was never going to start a myspace page, but when my brother went to Korea and my sister being on it so much I caved and made one. I'm actually glad I did because I have found old friends I never would have without it.

Thats funny this is brought up. My niece made me a myspace. I didnt want it because I feel its a teen thing so I thought. My niece's household doesnt have a phone so when she said she goes over to friends house she uses their computers.She doesnt have an email address but she has a myspace account. She said since Im busy alot its a good way for her to just give me a heads up on things. I just want to make sure it doesnt have spyware though. Don't need for something to go wrong w/ this computer.

Toni wrote:

I just want to make sure it doesnt have spyware though. Don't need for something to go wrong w/ this computer.

Myspace is 100% free and spyware free as well. They make their money from the advertising they do (which isn't really that noticable most the time anyway). There are a lot of people who aren't in the teens whom use myspace. A lot of bands have pages as well, so you can use it to keep tabs on where their shows are coming etc.

Nice :) I haven't got a myspace page. I'm sitting near the cmomputer too much time as it is, if I'd have to attend to a personal page that would make that time even more :P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I just signed up a few days ago and really need some friends to add to my list.

www.myspace.com/ekodays

Like GorgAss, please put in there that you are from the forum.

Hope to see you all soon:)

Oh yea, I have found out it is super fun, too. :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/06/07 16:04

It is an older thread but there have a couple new people join it. I did open an account of Facebook a few weeks ago but wasn't sure why I was opening so I closed it again. I guess I could reopen it:blink: I always seem to jump on the band wagons when everything is outdated:laugh:

Is facebook about the same or is it more complicated? More fun? I've been having a blast on myspace so far getting it all set up....It's been keeping me from my studies and I have tests tomorrow:ohmy: :S :whistle:

I love Facebook Erika, its great fun with all the games and different ways to keep in touch with people. Just be sure to add people you know, I have had random people Ive never heard of requesting to be a friend, I just ignore these.

Give it a try!:P

• 3 weeks later...