NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Missouri

Hello all, my name is Lonnie, and I just signed up for this forum over the weekend. I got my first CAG this weekend too, and I would have to say that the AG has been my dream bird for some time now, however I am not new to birds, growing up we had parakeets, and cockatiels. Then when I got married my wife and I bought a Senegal, and then in early November we got a Red Lored Amazon, and now the Congo African Grey, but just wanted to introduce myself, and tell you a little about me, and my fids. I will post some pictures soon in the picture section. :)

Hi Lonnie, welcome to you and your great looking flock! I look forward to hearing more about your parrots. We do have an Amazon Room so I am looking forward to see pictures of and hearing about Bozo. Our zons are such little clowns! And please do post some pictures of Prescious in the Other Birds room and, of course, your grey Shikoba is quite handsome/gorgeous so pictures please. Welcome to the Grey family!

Hi Lonnie and welcome to the grey forum.

We also have an other birds room and a amazon room so all your fids are welcome.

If you post the name of your amazon I will add it to the list of honored amazons of the grey forum.

You will find that many members share their home with many species of parrots and we are an all around parrot forum.