NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

5 things every grey should have

snoepgoed123

I wanted to start a new thread, of what 5 things every CAG/TAG should have. Now obviously a cage/perches/food/water are given... but what are other things that your cag/tag can't live without... (or other bird) try to be more specific than toys... say what type of toys are your fid's favorite and you'd be in trouble if you don't have one of those around.

1. Understanding, For when they have an off day.

2. Forgiveness, For when they destroy something of value.

3. Patiences, For when they have a mind of their own.

4. Devotion, So they know you care.

5. Commitment, So they know you will always be there.

This goes for all our fids.

Edited by Ray P

I totally agreed with what Ray P had to say. Made me smile! On a personal note, I would like to share, what Sophie and I can't do without ! We look forward to our " own time", between 620am to 6:40 am, during the weekdays. Its all about us, noone is invited. Another favorite for us is every other Thursday, I do my bills. Still by checks. I sit on one end of the table, talk to myself, she sits on the other end of the table with her own checkbook. While I'm going over numbers, using a calculator, Sophie's going over her own checkbook. She doesn't chew it, but talks to it in baby talk. I always ask her " how's it going" LOL I LOVE watching her try to imitate me. My baby girl is growing up, and learning to be responsible! LOL Nancy

I totally agreed with what Ray P had to say. Made me smile! On a personal note, I would like to share, what Sophie and I can't do without ! We look forward to our " own time", between 620am to 6:40 am, during the weekdays. Its all about us, noone is invited. Another favorite for us is every other Thursday, I do my bills. Still by checks. I sit on one end of the table, talk to myself, she sits on the other end of the table with her own checkbook. While I'm going over numbers, using a calculator, Sophie's going over her own checkbook. She doesn't chew it, but talks to it in baby talk. I always ask her " how's it going" LOL I LOVE watching her try to imitate me. My baby girl is growing up, and learning to be responsible! LOL Nancy

that is hysterical !!!!!!! love it

Ditto on the heavy-duty stainless steel bell ... definitely the all-time favorite toy.

A steel bucket to stick their head in and make noises.

Moussa loves his foraging box toy.

Smallish toys on a length of chain that he can swing around wildly.

Noisy toys hung down from a perch that can be lifted up and dropped, over and over and over again.

1. Understanding, For when they have an off day.

2. Forgiveness, For when they destroy something of value.

3. Patiences, For when they have a mind of their own.

4. Devotion, So they know you care.

5. Commitment, So they know you will always be there.

This goes for all our fids.

I could not say better than that.

And bear in mind, whatever that we give, the grey will return that back to us with interest and the magic only they can bring to life.