NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MEMBERS GET INVOLVED IN POSTS

nevjoe

• 10 months later...

Me too I post all the time and I try Hard to go through all the post and give answers if I can thats what being part of a forum is all about I think thanks Joe for reminding all the looky-loos to get cracking and join this forum if they want to be a part of it good for you

kittykittykitty wrote:

I thought I might be opening my mouth too much and maybe I am. ;):) :lol:

Kitty^3, no one here posts too much. I believe that would be an impossibility. ;-)

This is a social community mainly geared towards talking about our parrots and asking questions. I believe we all look forward to seeing new posts and chatting with all are GreYt friends here. :-)

Most of us can not talk to our local "Friends", Co-workers or even some family members......They just don't get it and don't want to hear about them as we watch them yawn and look around if we bring up our Parrots. So, we stop and ask "Hows the weather", "anything new".... you know, all the real exciting stuff most people talk about. :S :whistle: B)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/08/15 14:24

danmcq wrote:

Most of us can not talk to our local "Friends", Co-workers or even some family members......They just don't get it and don't want to hear about them as we watch them yawn and look around if we bring up our Parrots. So, we stop and ask "Hows the weather", "anything new".... you know, all the real exciting stuff most people talk about. :S :whistle: B)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/08/15 14:24

Yes so true Dan,& that reminded me of a previous thread..

"do your friends share your passion" which i have just revived ;)

Ugh - I've been trying to read posts and catch up for several days now, but Bella has made this "bing" game a regular evening routine and it is terribly difficult trying to stay concentrated when the minute I open my lap top she's on my monitor bouncing around, bobbing her head, weaving back and forth, rasing her foot and going "bing, bing, bing!!!" and then she says "badabadabadabadabad" REALLY fast,

And then she says her name really softly and gives herself a kiss :laugh:

I tried to get a video of her, but I need both hands to hold my computer or this little imp will fall down - I wish you guys could see this, I don't think I've seen anything goofier in my life!!!:laugh: :laugh: