NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Buying African Grey baby in Singapore

Rayson

I am planning to buy a new african grey baby at a affordable price in singapore.If u do have any for sale, pls reply to me asap ty :D

Pls do give me ur contact information too so we could meet up.

Edited by Rayson
Error typing

Why are you specifically looking for a grey baby?

You hope that you have an easier time with a baby?

Be aware as with everything, there are good and bad points.

Read this, and then think again if you want to get a baby grey, at any price.

What prompted me to write mentality of grey // Imprinting of birds// A fairy in my life

http://shanlung.livejournal.com/130187.html

And hopefully you find the time to read the first part too, together with the URL that pointed to. With which you can find greys of any age and size to become loving companions. With just that little bit more effort and commonsense. Without the risks of getting & imprinting yourself on the baby bird

I know what I am doing and I am not those sots who bought it and not spend time and love to their companion birds or just earning profit from it. I know how it's like to keep it after all I am the one who is taking care for my fren's CAG when he was overseas for a few months for some work issues. The CAG was very young or baby(under handfeeding)and is very loving. I then noticed that I started to bond with it and the parrot started liking me. But when my fren return, I had no choice but to return him his bird. It was kinda sad then. So that's why I wanted a CAG baby and I know how much time I must spend time with and the amount of love I should give him or her they deserve. After all they are like our beloved family members. I played with the african grey too and bought toys for it. But still I had to return. This is when my hobby starts and my love for these companion birds. Also thx for ur concern hope u understand :)

Edited by Rayson