nevjoe

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

LOL LMG - I will when it starts getting a little light. I found very early on that walking them in the dark is a VERY bad idea. I can't see the cats, they can an two dobies on leashes taking off at full tilt "KILL THE CAT" mode has takin me sliding across the grass a few times at 20 miles an hour screaming WHOOOOAAAA as I look like a water skier on land B)

Here in Michigan the reality of winter is beginning to set in. We turned back our clocks, plus it was cloudy today so I actually had to put on my headlights during my 1+ hour ride home.

Today is supposed to be the warmest of the week, in the 50's - the rest of the week will be 40's and they've started mentioning possible snow! :(

I've lived here all my life and I still DO NOT like winter!!!! (Except for the Red Wings, yes Red Wings make it worthwhile. But the best time for that is in the Spring when Playoffs are going on!)

Guest briansmum

its roughly 40 here, not sure as we work in centigrade not farenheight :P .. 8 degrees centigrade if anyone wants to work that out.. and dropping as the night goes on. as we say in yorkshire.. BLOODY HECK IT'S NIPPY!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's 8pm here in florida. Weather is 79 today and going down tonight to 65.

Good day with my birds. I took Hemingway and Serpico to the kiddy park. They had so much fun on the swings and the jungle gym. I will add photos later this evening.

Joe

It's going to be 83 today and it seems nice. It was 64 this morning and cool for a great change.

The birds are outside right now in their outdoor cages after we went to the bank and to Dunkin Donuts.

They had a big day yesterday, going to the park and then to the flea market where I bought a 6 week old Teil and then went to my moms to show off the new guy. He is ALL yellow with red eyes and so loving.

Joe