NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Awesome Enrichment Blocks!!

Which size would you order for a CAG? The medium?

Karen and Sam

I would recommend both the medium and the large. They each have a different level of challenge. The one in the video with my Grey is the medium. The one with my severe is a LARGE. She is much smaller bird than my grey but a voracious wood chewer. I will be using each size interchangeably to add variation.;)

Of course I did not make these blocks. I'm certainly not handy enough for that. LOL!! I purchased them from here... http://parrotenrichment.com/products.html. The link is also located on my blog where I write a small review. http://mabelserendipity.blogspot.com/2011/12/awesome-parrot-enrichment-blocks.html

Edited by lovethatgrey

My Ana Grey isn't much of a toy player. My zon is a wood toy chewer, he is very active and plays with all the toys very roughly. My CAG is a rather large guy and plays some. I purchased 4 of the toys, two large and two medium. I plan to put a large toy in each of Louie, the zon, and my CAG's cages. Ana Grey will get a medium toy as she likes to forage for food. The other medium toy, I will hang in the living room to keep the three busy. That's the plan for now, it may change when I see who likes the toy and who ignores it and will adjust accordingly.

Sully has been rehomed. He is an older ekkie that prefers to live as an only parrot. I have given him to a young man who lives next door. Sully is happy and well loved by that family. There are threads throughout the forum about my zon, my cag and my tag. Louie, the zon, in the Amazon Room. Sterling Gris, my CAG, in the nursery, and Ana Grey, TAG, in the Grey Lounge. I am not shy about showing off my little flock!