NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Best Toy In The World - Isaac Video

Elvenking

So...I have recently discovered a super cheap toy that Isaac loves to spend a LOT of time playing with. A blue Solo cup. What's even better is when he has totally thrashed one....I can get another out and the fun continues. Being sure not to wear this one out so I can give him one when he is bored. He is playing with one right now...I am crackin' up.

Such a cute vid.. Enjoyed watching Isaac having fun!!!

Yes, they LOVE to toss items around... Roscoe also loves to throw stainless steel bowls around. The more noise they make clanging together or tumbling off his metal cage, the better!! I have a few spare ones loose in the bottom of his cage I put treats & toys in & he spends hours tossing them everywhere !!

Such a cute vid.. Enjoyed watching Isaac having fun!!!

Yes, they LOVE to toss items around... Roscoe also loves to throw stainless steel bowls around. The more noise they make clanging together or tumbling off his metal cage, the better!! I have a few spare ones loose in the bottom of his cage I put treats & toys in & he spends hours tossing them everywhere !!

YES! Isaac loves the smaller stainless steel bowls. He will bang on it with his beak...chatter his beak against the bottom of it....and try to fly with it the way he does this blue cup, but with a little less success. He was doing that more until I got him the blue cup....now he gets his jungle on. ;)

Yup... they are little ones from a spare cockatiel cage. He likes two of them at a time to clang together or stack them inside each other. He also flips it on top of his head like a helmut and jabbers away!!

Still doesn't compare with "Isaac, the wild man" !!!!! :))