NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmy's 1 year update

hammco

I typed up his update and lost internet connection and I had one hell of a long post in the works :(

I will add more details right here this week, been real busy and aint got time to re-write everything today but Timmy has been here for a year (oct 24) now and it has been AMAZING! I thought Id never have a talker or a Grey I could hold.....Timmy has proved me wrong in every aspect!

....stay tuned for the entire report..................................:cool:

I typed up his update and lost internet connection and I had one hell of a long post in the works :(

I will add more details right here this week, been real busy and aint got time to re-write everything today but Timmy has been here for a year (oct 24) now and it has been AMAZING! I thought Id never have a talker or a Grey I could hold.....Timmy has proved me wrong in every aspect!

....stay tuned for the entire report..................................:cool:

I can't believe it's been a year already! Happy Anniversary!!

I am hanging in there waiting for his report, but I can already tell it is going to be a good one. Timmy is a right little character, always up to something new. While it is a good thing that work is keeping you busy (and paid), you and Timmy are often in our thoughts. It is always good to hear from you when you can get a spare minute. It really is hard to imagine a year has gone by so quickly. Happy Anniverary to you and Timmy, and a cheerful wish for many many more.

I think Timmy has surprised you with what he has accomplished in the year you have had him, it speaks highly of how you have welcomed him into your home and your heart, all it takes is lots of love and patience, you were skeptical at first and somewhat impatient but we told you time is on your side and he has become a wonderful companion to you and your family, keep up the good work and keep us up to date on what is going on in your and Timmy's life.