NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmy's Xmas Spirit!

hammco

Well, I deciced to teach Timmy "Jingle Bells" early so he could learn it by Christmas. I started whistling it last Monday and today it is perfected, the whole song! He is smarter than me for sure haha. He must pratice all day while Im at work cause as soon as me or my wife walks in he starts it up right then, like he is proud to show us what he knows!!

Timmy is shy of me and a camera. He has NEVER spoke or sang a word in front of me.....wife and kids, he sings all day long, but I show my good looking face and he just freezes up and wants to be held and keeps silent till Im out of his sight! I will try to set up the camera and vid it but never know when he acts like a DJ and mixes in some andy griffith song or a cuss word or too! Timmy is a hoot and he knows it! haah

.................................I hear him talk and sing cause his cage is on the opposite wall next to the door of my office room....................................

I have to hear only cause he sees me and stops, wonder why? Soon as Im out of sight for a minute or so he is back at it!

I usually leave the radio on for my fids when I am gone at work but since my hubby's accident he has been home and has the tv on, good thing for the radio station I usually leave it on has already started playing Christmas music, seems it happens every year a little bit earlier, mind you I like Christmas music but not so early, maybe by Thanksgiving but not 2 weeks before.

I hope you can get Timmy's rendition of "Jingle Bells" and share it with us.