NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some of our pics

Capo

DSC07196.jpgDSC07252.jpgDSC07369_resize.jpgDSC07691.jpgDSC07664_resize-2.jpgDSC07782.jpgDSC07849.jpgDSC08390.jpgDSC08558.jpgDSC08911.jpgDSC09166.jpgDSC09424.jpgDSC09529.jpg8.jpgDSC09717.jpgDSC00023.jpgDSC00028.jpgDSC00263.jpgDSC00242.jpgDSC00478.jpgDSC00246.jpg

I hope I didn't overdo with images. I just want you to know Capo better. He is 1,5 years old CAG in Croatia. Feather plucking problem we had from february till June is behind us now. 4 months without any plucked feather. They are now growing back and I hope that he will be as new next spring.

Thanks folks. I have tons of pics and i'll share them with you. We try to make his life active and interesting. Lot of flying, forageing, training, playing and socializing with other greys in neighborhood. Earlier this year my wife and I went through a difficult emotional period. Although we tryed to hide this from him, he felt it and started with chewing and plucking. When we passed through that, plucking stopped. He is extremely sensitive to our changes of mood.

There will never be too much of a good thing and your pictures are fantastic. What a wonderful life of adventure and curiosity you have with Cabo and his friends. Thank you for coming to share your pictures and give us all good ideas to explore with our own greys.