NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ok tell me what you think!!!!

Ronda477

See that's the thing. She is in TX and we are in WV. So there is no way for us to meet her before we get her. I only wish we could afford something like that but we can't. I am going on talking basically all the time to this breeder. She does seem to have a very well kept aviary. She has answered tons of our questions already and she has four all together to pick from. She has told us all their personalities and I think she would be a great fit for our family. She said she is very playful and loves to cuddle and is laid back where as the boys she has likes to cuddle too but they also like to go off and get into stuff huh go figure lol. But that's what I hate, that there isn't a place around here to go visit them. So I am going on her ever word. She has references and they all seem to have checked out. I haven't called her vet yet. But she seems really nice and has gave me photos like a proud owner would. I already have a folder full of photos from all the ones she has sent. So no I can't visit her what is your advice on that one?

Hi Ronda, I got Talon the same way as you are doing with your baby, except that Talon was 8 1/2 weeks old. I had her shipped from Florida to Massachusetts. I had no way of knowing anything about her other than what the breeder told me. I have never for a minute regretted my decision. It all worked out perfectly, and I say "GO FOR IT!" :cheer:

Ronda sorry I moved your thread but i think this is a better place for it. I hope you don't mind :)

I think she's lovely. The breeder sounds like a trustworthy person, so - I would go for it....

Guest briansmum

i didnt meet brian before i got him because i couldn't but like you i spoke to the breeder for two months before i got him and got regular updates, and like talon i have never looked back.

if you feel confident this is a good breeder and this is the bird for you, go for it!