nevjoe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Joe - Sorry for the delay in posting the Hanging Playgym I purchased from you.

As you can see, Dayo and my Conure Jake love it!! It works out great hanging in a corner of our living room.

Thanks Joe, you do wonderful work at a fraction of what it would cost from a normal manufacturer and the way you packaged it for shipment made sure that it arrived with no harm or even the slightest ding. :-)

Reduced_HangingPlaygym2.jpg

Reduced_Hanging_Playgym.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wow what a skill! That is really beautiful Joe. I have this big old playgym I bought at a bird fair in Pleasanton. It's made by RC? something... they sell them at

http://birdcages4less.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=B/CTGY/Parrot_Playstands

ITs the one called the Hanalei Hangout Playstand...but man that thing has a million and one screws and nuts and if you have to move it somewhere you either need a big truck (I have a Jeep) or you gotta take it apart.

I like your hanging ones, very nice.

Okay so here comes the devil's advocate. Not really but I do have a question. What about those little knots I see? Can't a clever birdie untie the knot while standing on this? Now, I do like the wooden table top playstands, those are cool. Very nice. Does your bird chew that wood apart?

Dayo and my Conure Jake do not seem to focus on the knots at all. As Joe said, they seem to be too busy climbing around and playing with the toys.

So far they have not chewed on the wood either. They do however love to grab the paper on the bottom and shred it. :-)

• 1 month later...

Hey Joe,

Amazing work! I love them. Small problem, they are all hanging play gyms. I live in a 50 year old cinder block house, so the ceilings aren't the best place for this. I saw you had a small standing play gym. Do you have any bigger ones for TAGs that do not have to be hung? Thanks.