Gyms and Stands

nevjoe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joe you are so full of yourself, you think you will post all these photos of your work and we will stand in line to buy them as you roll them off your assembly line. You dang skippy we are, keep em coming, I don't think you will ever be able to make enough to satisfy everyone here on this forum.:P

Dan, it is just another expression for saying, "you're darn right", or "darn tooten", or "you're dam* right, you get the message. I don't know whether it is a southern thing or not, but my daughter says it a lot and now I have picked it up.

I didn't mean to drive you crazy, Dan, are you sure you weren't already that way!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey .... This is the OFF TOPIC ROOM ...... So your ok Judy :-)

You can only get in trouble, if you bother the Man behind the curtain pulling all those levers and pushing the buttons making big flames and showing a hologram of OZ :whistle: :side: B) B) B)

Now Where's JOE.... " HEY JOE, da da dadad da, WHERE YOU GOIN WITH THAT HAMMER IN YOUR HAND" - - Jimi Hendrix is calling you :-)

• 2 weeks later...

VEry nice! I wish I was that talented with wood... Are your birds clipped so that they stay on it? That is always my problem. Ying Mo thinks the curtain rods are way more fun! Maybe once he is a bit bigger he will be more interested in staying in one spot.