NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New macro filters make photography fun

Wow! I thought it was awesome to see little hairs around our parrot's nostrils (nares?) but to see Rorschack's eyelashes in your shot is unreal. The cat's eye looks like it should be blown up for a poster, it is very artistic. The droplets on the fushia are beautiful. I love what you have done with all these pictures. Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy. I may have to get out my macro lens and play a little this week after your inspiring post.

Thank you so much, I am super glad you like them! I am also happy to inspire you, I haven't been doing much photography or art lately but once I got my macro filters I actually want to get out and take some photos. I also just recently got a wacom tablet so maybe I can get some sketches posted some day soon.

they say Neewer on the filters (I don't know much about them), I used a 10X for the shots I took. I wish I could get an actual macro lens but they can be pretty pricey but the filters work pretty good. I got them for super cheap on ebay, I paid like $13 for 4 filters.

I will try getting more shots soon :D